If you are going to SDCC:
- We should hang out!
- You can DM for my contact info if you need it
- I’m mostly going to Marvel panels.
- Also Sesame Street ones but most of those are up against Marvel panels because God hates me.
- Also I’m going to the Sharknado 2 panel
- Which reminds me I need to go find my inflatable shark to get signed and/or sleep on while I’m overnighting and/or throw at people
- Lots of people are going to get sharks thrown at them because that is how I roll
- You will be able to identify me by how classy I am.
If you aren’t going to SDCC and you want me to get you stuff:
- You need to tell me what
- And how you will pay me back
- And what sizes you want
- And what what your price limit is
- And what you want me to do if they don’t have it in that [size and/or cost limit].
- Seriously my plane gets in around noon on Wednesday so I should be at the convention center by threeish and I will go directly on the line and then directly from there to the Marvel booth
- So I have a pretty good chance of getting stuff before they sell out
- I’m leaving late enough on Monday morning that I will be able to go to the post office and send you your stuff as long as you’re willing to pay shipping
- Possibly I should bring extra bags
If you want to follow along what’s going on:
- I will probably be livetweeting everything on twitter (username equals @spooloflies ) until I kill my phone battery so feel free to follow
If you are going but still don’t have a room:
- Probably you should talk to me.
If you’re overnighting before Friday in B20 or Saturday in Hall H:
- Does anyone want to split a pizza I am really invested in the idea of ordering food to be delivered to the con line I just think it would be cool
Friendly reminder that if you want stuff I am finishing and printing my spreadsheet today :)
(Once i added up the max amount people are willing to spend, I definitely called my dad to find out what I should say if the credit card company calls me and asks if there’s fraudulent activity because of how many things I’m buying from Marvel. I wonder if they have a special prize they give once you go over an amount. Any amount. Because I’m pretty sure I will be going over said amount. By a lot.)
PEOPLE I ALREADY HAVE ON THE SPREADSHEET: romanticalgirl, barbeauxbot, perforatedsanity, ladybessyboo, thirddeadlysin, elucreh, everythingthatiswrongwithamerica, grlgoddess, plus CyprinellaJ and CarlyInRome not on Tumblr. IF I DON’T HAVE YOU PLZ TO LET ME KNOW.
If anyone was wondering, the most-desired item is the Winter Soldier hoodie, which is up to seven people; not far behind is the SSR shirt, currently at 5. (I’m afraid to ask them on twitter if there’s a limit to how many one person can get. I’M NOT SCALPING GUYS I HAVE A LIST OF WHO WANTS IT AT COST :( )